[kictanet] Community frequencies

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 29 09:09:07 EAT 2013

@Stephen,

Thanks a lot for sharing the links it is little gestures like this that keep the forum relevant to some of us.

The statement below from one of the links shared by @song gives direction to how we can make universal access a reality in the country

"The next step, RCT volunteer Hernandez said, is to form cooperatives
with other indigenous villages to request concessions from the Mexican
government in order to resolve "this lack of free frequencies for
cellphone communications in the country's rural communities." "

@Wambua of CCK please advise if there is a free frequency for community GSM communications?

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd