[kictanet] Stats:-TV Is Dying, And Here Are The Stats That Prove It

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 14:26:50 EAT 2013

You will be surprised that some shows like the Simpsons are written by
maths and physics undergrads from Harvard - in fact, there is a complaint
 that Ivy league institutions are locking other graduands out of the US
comedy writing industry.

Not sure that applies for much of what is in Kenya television though

http://www.jerriblank.com/odonnell.html

with Regards:

blog.denniskioko.com <http://www.denniskioko.com/>