[kictanet] Stats:-TV Is Dying, And Here Are The Stats That Prove It

Brian Ngure brian.ngure at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 12:22:17 EAT 2013

Hi Judy,

Perhaps it is a maturity issue. Younger audiences tend not to think about
small details like that too much. Its just entertainment. When I comment on
the ridiculous things in series and movies at home, my daughter just tells
me "well, they had to add another 20 minutes to the show otherwise it would
be a 5 minute episode".

I do feel that that in many cases the content is below par. Hollywood is
actually running out of ideas. Every "new" movie and TV show is a remake of
an old one these days.