[kictanet] A good piece by Dr. Bitange Ndemo

Judy M. Muli judym.muli at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 15:59:01 EAT 2013

Hello all,

I am a stronger believer; in not re-inventing the wheel; Local or foreign
if its creating Jobs and opportunities , growing our economy...then why
not? . I am also a stronger believer in inspiring others to achieve by
action;-Lets all remember this is 2013, globalization is here with us; we
need to market our know how, goods, services & others to outside Kenya- to
really achieve vision 2013. we all must suggest, comment, blog, as we are
moving to achieve tangible results...Action, action, action, brothers and
sisters- where is this Kenyan created and packaged software? hardware?
Mobile App that's working and has minimal bugs? why are my former IT,
Computer science students most of them unemployed(self or otherwise), or
switched to other careers ...
Best and warm regards
Judy Muli

I love IT almost as much as I Love mathematics.