[kictanet] A good piece by Dr. Bitange Ndemo

Rad! conradakunga at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 15:41:29 EAT 2013

What i find saddening in that in Kenya road users automatically means
motorists. Zero consideration for cyclists and pedestrians. For instance if
you are walking from town and want to go to Purshottam on foot, how do you
do it without cheating death?

Compare and contrast Denmark where there is a very strong cycling culture.
I see no reason why we can't have the same here, reducing pressure on both
infrastructure, the environment and improving overall health

http://www.visitdenmark.co.uk/en-gb/denmark/nature/cycling-denmark