[kictanet] Safaricom shuts down cash for Bonga Points platform

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 9 09:41:08 EAT 2013

True that @Ali on Market Failure.

We should not waste time trying to "fix" Safaricom. Safaricom behavior (right or wrong) is simply a manifestation of market failure.  Fix the "Market Failure" and you fix Safaricom behavior :-)

It's a Regulatory exercise...and I did blog about it a while back @

http://www.nation.co.ke/oped/blogs/Is-Safaricom-beyond-Regulation/-/634/1938156/-/yfqotr/-/index.html.

walu.