[kictanet] Safaricom shuts down cash for Bonga Points platform

Mark Mwangi mwangy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 09:15:42 EAT 2013

Bonga points are a loyalty system that are meant to work purely within the
Safaricom Ecosystem. The system is thus under the terms and conditions of
Safaricom and it can be manipulated and even shutdown anytime if they so
wish. Safaricom has no obligation to help anyone make money off its system
It may be immoral but not illegal.

Regards,

Mark Mwangi

markmwangi.me.ke