[kictanet] How Digital is our Government?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue May 28 18:07:06 EAT 2013

Walu

Well written article. I would agree with you on all points. What is critical at this point is a master plan on how Government intends to get to the transactional and transformative stages.

And we need not re-invent the wheel. There are benchmarks to follow. Good examples will be the Government of Dubai and Singapore. And no need for visits either to these city states :) the cases and frameworks can all be found online. For free.

Ali Hussein
CEO | 3mice interactive media Ltd
Principal | Telemedia Africa Ltd

+254 713 601113

"The future belongs to him who knows how to wait." - Russian Proverb

Sent from my iPad