[kictanet] 'Things I don't want to hear at Connected Government'

Phyllis Nyambura pnyambura at ict.go.ke
Mon May 27 12:21:52 EAT 2013

Listers,

You can participate on the Connected Kenya Summit on Livestream link
http://www.connected.go.ke/participate/

The twitter hashtag is:  #ConnectedKE

Kind Regards

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 11:43 AM, Walubengo J <jwalu at yahoo.com> wrote:

> You guys can really "ventilate" :-)
>
> I did attend last years Connected Government Summit but looks like this
> year am stuck in Nairobi.  Anyone having  digital links for remote
> participation - plse share.  I may log in and out when necessary.
>
> walu.
>

>   ------------------------------

Phyllis Nyambura
Communication Writer
Kenya ICT Board

Telposta Towers, 12th Floor, Kenyatta Ave
P.O. Box 27150 - 00100 Nairobi, Kenya
t: + 254-020-2211960/62 | m: + 254 (0) 789396433 | e: pnyambura at ict.go.ke

Visit: www.ict.go.ke
Become a fan: www.facebook.com/kenyaictboard
Follow us on twitter: @kenyaICTboard
---------------------
*Our Vision*: Kenya becomes a top 10 ICT hub
*
Our Mission*: To champion and actively enable Kenya to adopt and exploit
ICT, through promotion of partnerships, investments and infrastructure
growth for socio economic enrichment
*
Our Quality Policy*: Kenya ICT Board is committed to consistently deliver
quality ICT services and manage projects that support the growth of
Information and Communication Technology, to satisfy the needs and
expectations of customers.
Kenya ICT Board shall comply with all requirements and continually improve
the effectiveness of the Quality Management System. Kenya ICT Board
leadership shall establish and review quality objectives in line with this
policy and ensure commitment of all employees.