[kictanet] What's your take? Is Kenya Power justified in demanding a rise in tariffs? How about the new reports of freezing new connections?

Mark Mwangi mwangy at gmail.com
Mon May 27 10:24:07 EAT 2013

This would be understandable if they did not announce healthy profits each
financial year. Is Kenya power a commercial company or a vital service to
the country? What do they do with all those profits that they are now cash
crunched? Pay dividends and sign up more loans?

--
Regards,

Mark Mwangi

markmwangi.me.ke