[kictanet] 'Things I don't want to hear at Connected Government'

Conrad Akunga conradakunga at gmail.com
Mon May 27 09:13:17 EAT 2013

All I would like to know, after reading the impressive lineup of topics, is why we want to aim for the starts while the police still use counter books. And the online business registry is still not up. And government files still get lost in 2013, year of our Lord. And every Lands Minister I can remember since I was in school uniform promises to computerize Lands. And when "download form and print" became e-government ...
—