[kictanet] [ISOC_KE] ICT summit to chart way for digital services in county govts

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon May 20 22:21:21 EAT 2013

Colleagues ,

Thank for your observation, the best question to ask is what can i do to
change the prevailing circumstance as opposed to who is doing what, lets do
what we can with the tools that are in our hands, mailing lists such as
this one exist so that  we can make our voices heard but we are all
responsible for taking initiative, i think the issues beforend have been
discussed over the last couple of years and it is time to act, the question
is who is ready? we all come from counties and we know the needs therein,
lets use the power of the Internet to harness resources that will make this
a reality.

Best Regards

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277