[kictanet] Welcome!

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Mon May 6 13:24:28 EAT 2013

@ Matiangi,

that is Yawe for you. and if your nomination is successful, try to grow a thick-skin in the shortest time possible since there are many like him on this list  :-)

But meanwhile, @ Ndemo should organize a face-2-face cocktail meet between the Cabinet Secretary and KICTAnet virtual citizens as soon as parliament does its thing.  From experience, this is usually the ONE time you get to put a face behind the email accounts.

walu.