[kictanet] SPAM/OPT IN/OPT OUT MARKETING FROM THE TELCOS - DEATH BY SMS

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu May 2 15:13:33 EAT 2013

Adam

Number portability has been with us for several years now. Though that's
not the point.

Basic opt in and out principles call for them to put mechanisms in place so
that we dont feel abused.. this is not a Freemium service that justifies
the kind of practices that Telcos in this country practice and sadly get
away with.

I would love to hear the regulator's take on this.

Ali Hussein