[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Fwd: Kenya’s PKI Destined for Failure?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Mar 21 14:24:10 EAT 2013

Adam +1

And I give Brian the highest commendation for highlighting this issue. We
must always try our level best to embrace the Multi-Stakeholder regime
because as much as sometimes it sound like we are in the Tower of Babel
ultimately the best solutions emerge (most of the time).

Regards*

Ali Hussein*

*CEO, 3mice interactive media ltd*

*Partner, Telemedia Africa Ltd