[kictanet] Message to Kenya

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 22:32:20 EAT 2013

Free speech, as enshrined in the constitution, is allowed here, but the aim
of this forum is "a multi-stakeholder platform for people and institutions
interested and involved in ICT policy and regulation. The network aims to
act as a catalyst for reform in the ICT sector in support of the national
aim of ICT enabled growth and development" - which I believe all members
are aware of.

Religion is not part of ICTs.

This thread stands *killed* after this particular post by myself..

Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,
Nairobi,KE
+254733744121/+254722743223