[kictanet] Is Public Vetting Of Cabinet Secretaries (ICT) Possible? rumour mill

Edna shiko ednawanjiku at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 12:18:15 EAT 2013

I also have not heard about CIO Eng Johnson Ole Nchoe  is there any track
record at his current station
Dr Titus Naikuni with KQ registering Huge losses will the same happen to
that ministry considering cabinet ministers are the ones who are on the
ground working
lets hope the rejects in the industry are not the ones being sneaked back
in
Edna