[kictanet] GERMANY SECRET WEAPON

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Mar 14 11:29:47 EAT 2013

This is interesting..

Is there a 'Brand Bubble' emerging here? What we perceive as German excellence and what is the reality. I'm really curious. We know that for example German Engineering is held in the highest regard - precision machine tooling (even the Chinese use a lot of German Machinery to manufacture computers, cell-phones etc) or is this just a perception and the reality is very different?

My question then is what can we learn from this? We know that the rush to turn all our polytechnics to universities is not sustainable. But what is the threshold? What is the right mix of tertiary and universities?

Ali Hussein
CEO | 3mice interactive media Ltd
Principal | Telemedia Africa Ltd

+254 773/713 601113

"The future belongs to him who knows how to wait." - Russian Proverb

Sent from my iPad