[kictanet] GERMANY SECRET WEAPON

charles nduati charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 14 08:15:13 EAT 2013

Hi Listers,

I don't know if you are aware that Germany is the only country in Europe that hasn't so far experienced economic meltdown. There trick is that two thirds of Germany University students work as apprentices which are arranged by the government. In other words, their education policy is that you acquire skills first then sharpen them with degrees later.

For me, all I want is whichever coalition that can implement these kind of policies that are already tried and tested.

me two cents

CHARLES N. NDUATI
DIRECTOR,
REVENUE GENERATION AND ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT -KENYATTA UNIVERSITY
MOBILE:254-722728815
EMIAL:charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk,cnduati at gmail.com,