[kictanet] Tech Spectator Syndrome ?

Mark Mwangi mwangy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 09:04:37 EAT 2013

Why is there speculation and trickling of information? Aren't the details
of procurement a public affair? I thought only the Defense department was
allowed to be secretive about buying boilers?
I recall someone inviting hackers to have their go at the IEBC systems, did
anyone try to penetrate and I assume they must have had some sort of access
to it.

Regards,

Mark Mwangi

markmwangi.me.ke