[kictanet] Our Response to Systematic ICT Systems Failure at

eonchari at lynxbits.com eonchari at lynxbits.com
Wed Mar 13 07:50:47 EAT 2013

So...when all is said and done, can we in a point format (an I mean 1, 2, 3....n) format list what we need to do and get started in doing it? I will start:

Consolidate all the ICT /quasi-ICT associations into 1 formidable organization. In that process, define the working modalities, mandates, etc of the organization
Set timelines on when and how the above will happenThe rest will follow naturally - oh....and we all promise to check our selfish peculiar habits at the door for the sake of the industry.

Edwin