[kictanet] Role of the Media in Kenyan Elections

Victor bwire vicbwire at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 21:30:54 EAT 2013

Could anybody differentiate for me Kenyan journalists and Kenyan media? I
am interested in knowing how many of us participated in such discussions
during the tallying....,journalists had earlier reported the procurement
flaws surrounding the election kits... Journalists reported when the mock
results failed. What did Kenyans do when this was reported. Some of you
experienced first hand the bvrs failing at the stations, what did you do.
It's easier to blame the media or others for failures and very hard to
accept our individual and collective participation to the  failure... This
won't change the situation for we are all responsible for whatever might
have happened.