[kictanet] Congrats Mr. President- Elect

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 9 19:14:53 EAT 2013

Just thought it funny that #Kenya, #Uhuru Kenyatta been trending worldwide on Twiter for the last 6hrs and locally no comment on our list here? Yes it is an ICT list and not a Political one but I just need to say  that UK may not have been my candidate, but he is my President-Elect and for that, it is a big congratulations.

The zeal and determination they have shown  to triumph against all odds is by any standard absolutely remarkable.  If the same energy will be put into dealing with our perennial problems (of corruption, tribalism, security, etc), then perhaps we can easily become the Silicon Valley way before 2030.

walu.