[kictanet] 'PRESS STATEMENT' : Kenyans Vs. International Media

Moses M.G mouzmuyer at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 17:20:18 EAT 2013

Greetings ladies and gentlemen of the international press - the CNNs,
France24s and BBCs of the west. We trust that you are well, and you must be
considering you have not spent the last few days ducking rubber bullets
fired by the Kenya Police to disperse 'rowdy Kenyan locals'.

First of all, my apologies on behalf of all my fellow 'natives'. We,
Kenyans have disappointed you greatly. It is completely unfair for media
houses of great esteem, such as you are, to spend all the money to send
their reporters to come and report on the post-election violence in Kenya -
only for them to return home empty handed! [Continue reading here :
http://mwanicks.wordpress.com/2013/03/09/press-statement-09032013-for-immediate-release-to-the-international-media/]

--
Kind Regards,

Moses M.G.