[kictanet] Was the IEBC hacked? An insider's view

Erik Hersman erik at zungu.com
Sat Mar 9 12:55:15 EAT 2013

+1 on the fact that this was an add-on system, meant to provide transparency, but was never intended to be the official source for the tally of elections.

We finally have an idea of the system setup and what went wrong: http://iebctechkenya.tumblr.com/post/44928868808/a-clear-definition-of-the-iebc-tech-failure

Erik Hersman

www.ushahidi.com | www.iHub.co.ke
www.whiteafrican.com | @whiteafrican