[kictanet] Is Kenyan Media Asleep?

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 17:07:54 EAT 2013

Actually it is "the New Yorker"....

In their racist world, if Euros (such as the BBC reporter who claimed to
have evidence of Mungiki Meetings at State House) accuse Africans, then we
must be guilty of crimes against humanity.

Also remember, we have a "Distinguished" Kenyan Professor of Western
"Values" in New York who believes the ICC process is more important than
the masses being restrained by our accused politicians.