[kictanet] [ISOC_KE] Kenyas Elections; Where Has The Technology Hype (and Internet) Gone To

Gideon gideonrop at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 19:19:35 EAT 2013

+1 Barrack,

I think there is a spot at which these systems experience failure
especially where there is not previous experience, the most important thing
was to have back-up or alternative means of managing the process to ensure
results are available despite the behavior of all systems involved.

I think this comes with teething problems but i hope that at the end of the
day we have credibility.

Above all i also congratulate all those who exercised their democratic right
by voting, lets all maintain patience, peace love and unity.

Best regards,
Gideon Rop