[kictanet] Has the ICT Sector Failed?

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Wed Mar 6 16:03:54 EAT 2013

Erik,

I think this is where Kictanet Secretariat can kick in and show  relevance
in such a critical moment, where the

nation seems to find itself waiting with abated breath, or can we mandate
Erik to do this on behalf..?

Does the IT team there understand the system deployed and now operational
under their watch..? If so, can

the ICT fraternity  through our Secretariat write officially to get an
understanding on what is happening, how

it works?  The flowchart on the system that guarantees integrity of the
process despite these happenings..?

Oh by the way, could the PS have some input.....?  The days when we could
spend time groping around in pitch

darkness are so long gone, or is it ...?

Harry