[kictanet] Has the ICT Sector Failed?

Agosta Liko agostal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 10:20:13 EAT 2013

Roland

The governance experts are saying - lack of governance

The networking experts are saying - lets get better VPNS

The server experts are saying - we should have used HP or SUN or IBM

The database experts are concerned Oracle was used (Open Source Guys would
want MySQL)

Software Developers - why use language X and not you

Software Testers - want more testing

Everyone is pitching their wares ... no one is sure what happened .......
... and the job is over this week :)

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 10:00 AM, Roland Omoresemi <roland at tezzasolutions.com