[kictanet] IEBC Open Access Results API

ICT Researcher ict.researcher at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 19:27:00 EAT 2013

________________________________
 From: Erik Hersman <erik at zungu.com>
To: ICT Researcher <ict.researcher at yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 1:41 PM
Subject: Re: [kictanet] IEBC Open Access Results API

Undoubtedly IEBC has a list, but this is what I'm finding:

Nation looks the best: http://elections2013.nationmedia.com/
Opinion Yetu was doing a great job, but have been down for a while now: http://www.opinionyetu.com/election/results/

We're hacking some stuff together for the non-president data (which is difficult to find) from IEBC at Uchaguzi, but will be another hour or so before it's ready.

Anyone have other links?  How about Standard, etc?

Erik Hersman

www.ushahidi.com | www.iHub.co.ke
www.whiteafrican.com | @whiteafrican

Link: http://api.iebc.or.ke/