[kictanet] Day-time Vulgar Conversations on Kenya Media (Barrack Otieno)

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Fri Jun 28 02:05:19 EAT 2013

I think Wambua has talked about the policies CCK has implemented but
media houses have contested in court. The legal frameworks are there.

The options we have as a community is to either sue the culprits,
lobby Media Owners to be more responsible, or follow Robert 's route
of boycotting offending stations.

It would also be worth-while to name and shame those stations who's
moral compass is pointing against the norms.