[kictanet] Food for thought - Deworming school students

Mark Mwangi mwangy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 00:11:14 EAT 2013

This is similar to an informal and unscientific  observation I made some
time back about the reasons and motivations for school kids to attend
schools. Here is the blog post I wrote on it.
http://markmwangi.me.ke/bread-in-schools-and-noneffective-motivation/
Few school going children have the fortitude to plan years ahead. I know I
didnt.

--
Regards,

Mark Mwangi