[kictanet] As we tweet

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 18 11:21:33 EAT 2013

@Washington

The issue here is not what we perceive to have or be happening but what is actually happening on the ground, with a new government in office many initiatives will disappear and new ones appear.

The next time we hear of these projects they will have been awarded and then we shall start literally bitching (for lack of a better descriptive word).

Regards

"the trasheap has spoken" - Fraggle Rock

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor
P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200