[kictanet] The Dark Side of Big Data?

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 09:45:01 EAT 2013

Thanks for this Joseph, @ Ali we really need a good balance between
Security and Privacy maybe we should move to a level where a user allows
his or her data to be accessed by state agents for the good of the society
in any case the service providers access this data its what they choose to
do with it that matters, can you imagine how safe air travel would be if
Security checks were optional?, how does it feel to remove your belt or
better still your shoes? i think the same issue is at play here.

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277
+254-20-2498789
Skype: barrack.otieno