[kictanet] Day 5 : Ensuring Effective Implementation of the Laptop Project - The Key Variables (Day 5:Wrap up and Way Forward (Key declarations, what next)

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 13:08:45 EAT 2013

We agree on good teachers. What if there are no good teachers (available)?

What if many teachers in rural areas prefer to farm/trade during the day?

Many children will fall behind in their education, whether they have
e-readers or not.

With e-readers, some gifted children can learn a little on their own, while
we seek good teachers.