[kictanet] Self censorship and the need for a village mad man

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Jun 13 10:33:56 EAT 2013

Robert

I fundamentally disagree with that assertion. Our offline behaviors usually mirror our online ones. The issue remains one of connectivity. Our fellow Kenyans at the bottom of the pyramid may want as much as anyone to access and be part of the online community.

The fact of the matter is that the majority of Kenyans are not online. Universal Access MUST be the most urgent issue of the day.

Ali Hussein
CEO | 3mice interactive media Ltd
Principal | Telemedia Africa Ltd

+254 713 601113

"The future belongs to him who knows how to wait." - Russian Proverb

Sent from my iPad