[kictanet] Day 3:Ensuring Effective Implementation of the Laptop Project - The Key Variables :How would content be delivered and assessed? (Administrative & Institutional infrastructures at primary school levels)

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 10:56:24 EAT 2013

Interesting Interventions Walu and James,

I am aware the Ministry of Education has been trying to Integrate ICT
in education for a number of years. Does anyone know what has been
happening and what is meant by intergrating ICT in education?, anyone
who knows what KIE has been doing in terms of digitization to avoid
duplicity?

Best Regards