[kictanet] [Skunkworks] DNSSEC Awareness and Deployment Workshop comes home finally

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Jun 10 19:12:47 EAT 2013

All

As a former director of KeNIC I know that this was planned and budgeted for in 2011-12. I think the challenges KeNIC may have faced over the last few months may have precipitated the non-implementation of this.

Maybe its now in the works for this year...

Ali Hussein
CEO | 3mice interactive media Ltd
Principal | Telemedia Africa Ltd

+254 713 601113

"The future belongs to him who knows how to wait." - Russian Proverb

Sent from my iPad