[kictanet] LGBT rights for ICT professionals and other engineers/scientists

ICT Researcher ict.researcher at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 9 13:53:15 EAT 2013

According to World Health Organisation, every day 3,000 people commit suicide around the world for broad broad range of reasons. It would therefore be better to direct the concern to the international organisation for global action we focus our energies on trying to get some semblance of decent access to our vast majority(over 70 per cent of the population) at this point in time.