[kictanet] Joseph Tiampati+cocktail

James Mbugua jgmbugua at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 10:42:43 EAT 2013

Otieno,

No!

Kukubo let him go quietly. The sooner, the better fir all, and perhaps with
his ehole "board" if it could be so called. A black eye in the ICT
ministry's otherwise good legacy.

JG

https://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/ggithaiga%40hotmail.com

ICT

https://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/jgmbugua%40gmail.com

for people and institutions interested and involved in ICT policy and
regulation. The network aims to act as a catalyst for reform in the ICT
sector in support of the national aim of ICT enabled growth and development.

online that you follow in real life: respect people's times and bandwidth,
share knowledge, don't flame or abuse or personalize, respect privacy, do
not spam, do not market your wares or qualifications.