[kictanet] Prof. Joseph Kiambati? now Tiampati?

Solomon Mbũrũ Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 21:25:49 EAT 2013

I'm just curious.

Did Dr. Ndemo apply for consideration?

I now can see hy the PSC did not want to involve the public in the
vetting process.

All in all, Dr. Ndemo, before you call it a day, would you mind urging
Dr. Matiang'i and Tiampati to join this list, if they are not yet
members?

Also, could it be possible to have the Cabinet Secretaries join this list?

Finally, Dr. Ndemo, I want to shake your hand, really.