[kictanet] President Kenyatta secures Microsoft support for computers

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 5 16:32:48 EAT 2013

BarrackI think there is need to have a structured discussion on the list so that there will be concrete recommendations. My suggestion is that once you compile the issues that listers have raised on the matter, you categorise them into themes/areas of intervention, and then have listers debate around them and make suggestions moving forward.  You could set aside some five days where each day can be dedicated to an issue, and the recommendations can form part of the f2f meeting at Strath.
My peni mbili.RgdsGG