[kictanet] Internet Society?: President Kenyatta secures Microsoft support for computers

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 13:40:33 EAT 2013

Hi Wangari,

Strathmore University has offered to host a Stakeholders meeting on January
18 as from 9.00 am.
Robert Yawe has offered to be the Master of Ceremony, he will also assist
Mr. Walubengo should he be available to moderate
Agosta Liko has offered registration through ticketsasa.com

I will try to summarize the key issues raised by different stakeholders on
the lists, we hope they will be deliberated upon under the guidance of
panel. Tentative Panelists to be invited are:

Prof . Godia Permanent Secretary Ministry of Education
Dr. Ndemo Permanent Secretary Ministry of Information and Communications
Technology
Edith Adera - IDRC
Kenya Private Sector Alliance
Kenya Education Network

This are just proposals, stakeholders are welcome to give input and look at
how they can contribute in making the project a success.

Best Regards

Best Regards