[kictanet] President Kenyatta secures Microsoft support for computers

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 10:26:29 EAT 2013

James,

The elders have said we are speaking too much and we need to act, we have
therefore decided to gather at Strathmore University and put all our ideas
in one pot, the outcome will be a position paper that will support policy,
the first step is to confirm those who will attend, the second step will be
to make up our minds on the role we want to play to make the project a
success as diverse stakeholders.

Best Regards