[kictanet] President Kenyatta secures Microsoft support for computers

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 10:16:34 EAT 2013

Harry Hare,

I will write your full names to recognise your presence after a long hiatus
you speak like 10 elders. I volunteer to write this paper under supervision
of Mr. John Walubengo, Bobby Yawe and any other experts on this list that
may want to provide guidance. Meanwhile Matogo has offered a Venue at
Strathmore University we hope Dr. Ndemo can rope in the Cabinet Secretary
and Ministry of Education counterparts.

Best Regards