[kictanet] [ISOC_KE] President Kenyatta secures Microsoft support for computers

John Matogo jmatogo at strathmore.edu
Wed Jun 5 10:02:50 EAT 2013

Dear colleagues.
Let us have the forum on the 18th of June starting at 9am, I believe this
gives us enough time to alert all stakeholders. I will host you in the
Strathmore University Auditorium.

Regards.

John Matogo

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Daniel Otieno Omondi <dottocomp at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Barrack et al,
> I support this one it is really the way.
>
> Thanks
>
> Daniel Omondi
>
>   ------------------------------
>  *From:* Barrack Otieno <otieno.barrack at gmail.com>

Regards,

John Matogo
Manager
Incubation Centre, @iBizAfrica
Strathmore University
P.O. Box 59857-00200 Nairobi, KENYA
Tel: +254 070 303 4280 (direct line)
Personal Mobile:+254 722 813 533
Twitter: @jmatogo
LinkedIn: http://tinyurl.com/avcn7qu
Web: www.strathmore.edu and http://www.ibizafrica.co.ke/

--

Note: All emails sent from Strathmore University are subject to
Strathmore’s Email Terms & Conditions. Please click here<http://www.strathmore.edu/aboutus.php?id=184>to read the policy.

"Visit our Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/StrathmoreUniversity>Page and Twitter
<https://twitter.com/StrathU>Account".