[kictanet] President Kenyatta secures Microsoft support for computers

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 5 09:28:05 EAT 2013

Hi Barrack,

What we need is a 6 year old who is going to class 1 next
year to perform an eloquent poem on what he/she expects when they arrive
 in class next year with their new electronic learning device (ELD)in hand.

It is unfortunate that even you have decided to take the side road, we have had months to take a position on this issue but as usual we have preferred +1s instead of actually doing something tangible.

What do we expect the President to do when he asks for help and the only people who come to his aid are Microsoft and elk.  If you have not noticed the iPad disappeared on day 2 of his term in the same way that Obama's blackberry vanished, the President is and never was on this forum so to get his ear we must go where his attention is, the Cabinet Secretary (CS) has also vanished from this digital domain and gone to the analogue world where government lives and where only documents in hard copy are considered.

I like the way Dr. Ndemo scuttled discussions by insisting that we include the ministry and kie on John Matogo's initiative to host a discussion, John also made the error of asking for financial support of this forum, which has proven itself to be a tweet shop.

Regards
                                The show is not over until the plus sized person sings. (had to make it politically correct)

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor
P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200