[kictanet] Women Girls and ICT- Kictanet Invite

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 21:53:07 EAT 2013

Not a problem Christopher, we should look into that in the near future
since most Kenyans have now gone digital and would participate remotely
from the comfort of their offices or even homes. The Internet Society has
good facilities for streaming the events and we can look into possibilities
of collaboration with the Kenya Chapter in future so that we can allow many
more people to join remotely, we would be willing to stream the events if
informed in advance so that they can be scheduled. More Information on
www.internetsociety.org.

Best Regards