[kictanet] FW: What is happening at Safaricom,MPESA.

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 10:25:24 EAT 2013

In 2011 some CID told me it is easier to "ask" or "pay" telco employees for
help. In other words official channels did not work for Kenyans who do not
have friends (or finances) for the police & telco employees.

My phone was stolen and a line from a rival telco inserted (as some Google
service revealed).

Customer "care" in both telcos told me to go back to the police for help
(even after showing them the Police Abstract).

Note, the phone was stolen at a premises, 50 metres from the police station
where I reported the case to the CID.

2 years later no help from any party.