[kictanet] CCK to renew Safaricom's licence

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Jul 30 08:42:48 EAT 2013

Wambua

I figured. :-)

Thanks for the response. I'm still curious about the USF. Why is it taking
so long to get off the ground?

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*CEO, 3mice interactive media ltd*

*Partner, Telemedia Africa Ltd
*

Tel: +254713601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

LinkedIn: http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Blog: www.alyhussein.com

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.